Our mission is to maintain a well-run organization that continues to serve its members, by its members-"people helping people." That mission is accomplished in a variety of ways including providing members with the highest-quality, most cost-effective financial services; educating them about their service choices; and, of course, maintaining a strong financial base.
Old Ocean Federal Credit Union was established in 1949. We are a federally chartered credit union, abiding to the strict regulations monitored and enforced by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). NCUA also insures each member's deposits for up to $250,000. You can rest assured your money is in a safe place.
And now, membership opportunities are open to the entire Brazoria County community. Once a member, you too will reap the benefits of the best loan rates in the area including great dividend rates on deposits, personal service; and many other member-only benefits.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Membership at Old Ocean Federal Credit Union is now open to Texas residents who live, work, or worship in Brazoria County . Once you are a member, you can remain a member for life, regardless of changes to any organization that you had when you first joined.
Join today and start saving money now!
HOW DO I JOIN?
Joining is easy. After you have established that you fall within the confines of our membership guidelines, you can join online, at our office or via mail. Regardless of the method you use, the federal government, under the US Patriot Act of 2003, requires us to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each account holder.
Fill out our online Membership Application
Visit a Member Relations representative at our convenient locations in Old Ocean. Just be sure to bring:
- A valid driver's license and another form of identification.
- Cash or a check for at least $26.00 payable to Old Ocean Federal Credit Union, which covers the minimum required deposit into your new account and a $1 non-refundable membership fee.
Simply call one of our Member Relations Representatives at 979-316-4833 and they will send you an enrollment packet, complete with a postage paid envelope. The packet will ask that you:
- Complete and sign the application form where indicated
- Include a copy of your valid driver's License and another form of identification.
- Enclose a check for at least $26.00 payable to Old Ocean Federal Credit Union, which covers the minimum required deposit into your new account and a $1 non-refundable membership fee.
- Mail the packet and above required contents to:
OLD OCEAN FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
P.O. BOX 527
OLD OCEAN, TX 77463