WHO CAN JOIN?
Membership at Old Ocean Federal Credit Union is now open to Texas residents who live, work, or worship in
Brazoria County . Once you are a member, you can remain a member for life, regardless of changes to any
organization that you had when you first joined.
Join today and start saving money now!
HOW DO I JOIN?
Joining is easy. After you have established that you fall within the confines of our membership guidelines,
you can join online, at a branch office or via mail. Regardless of the method you use, the federal
government, under the US Patriot Act of 2003, requires us to obtain, verify and record information that
identifies each account holder.
Fill out our online
Visit a New Account representative at one of our convenient locations in Old Ocean or West Columbia. Just
be sure to bring:
- A valid Texas Driver's License
- Cash or a check for at least $26.00 payable to Old Ocean Federal Credit Union, which covers the minimum
required deposit into your new account and a $1 non-refundable membership fee.
Simply call one of our Member Representatives at 979-647-4952 and they will send you an enrollment packet,
complete with a postage paid envelope. The packet will ask that you:
- Complete and sign the application form where indicated
- Include a copy of your valid Texas Driver's License
- Enclose a check for at least $26.00 payable to Old Ocean Federal Credit Union, which covers the minimum
required deposit into your new account and a $1 non-refundable membership fee
- Mail the packet and above required contents to
OLD OCEAN FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
P.O. BOX 527
OLD OCEAN, TX 77463